Nokia X2 Dual SIM spotted in benchmarks, specifications detailed
Nokia X2 (RM-1013), the successor of the Nokia X, the company’s first Android smartphone surfaced few days back on a Chinese website. Now the smartphone has appeared on AnTuTu benchmark. This confirms the previous leak that the phone would be powered by a 1.2 dual-core Snapdragon 200 processor, 1GB RAM and 4GB internal storage. This also reveals more specifications such as 4.3-inch WVGA screen, Android 4.3 (Jelly Bean), 5-megapixel rear camera and a 0.3-megapixel front-facing camera.
It is not clear if it would come with an auto focus or a fixed focus camera. It has dual SIM support and is expected to come with a dedicated home button, in addition to the back button. Only the battery capacity is missing.
Nokia X2 Dual SIM rumored specifications
- 4.3-inch (800 x 480 pixels) display
- 1.2 GHz dual-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 200 processor
- Nokia X software platform based on AOSP Android 4.3 (Jelly Bean)
- Dual SIM
- 5MP rear camera
- 0.3MP (VGA) front-facing camera
- 3.5mm audio jack, FM Radio
- 1GB RAM, 4GB of Internal storage, microSD expansion slot
- 3G, WiFi 802.11 b/g/n,Bluetooth, GPS
Since Microsoft now owns Nokia, it is not clear if we would see this smartphone. Anyway rumors suggest that the phone would launch in 2015.